HPE Standard - Tastatur
USB - Norsk - sølv, karbonitt - for MultiSeat t200; Compaq Business Desktop dc7700; Flexible Thin Client t510
9 På lager
- Logg inn for pris
- Provides optimal tactile characteristics for heavy keyboard users
- Introduces user-selectable, zero-degree slope for potential wrist-posture improvement and associated usage comfort
- Key-mechanism lifecycle rated to 20 million keystrokes - suitable for long service life and heavy duty usage
- Incorporates a spill-drain feature to minimize damage from accidental fluid spill
- Simplified deployment and maintenance for internal IT support organizations
The HPE 2004 Standard Keyboards represent a design extension of the successful Easy Access keyboards. These new keyboards have the same layout and tactile characteristics as the previous keyboards, but without the hot-keys. Instead, the HPE 2004 Standard Keyboards introduce expanded configurability by allowing the keyboard to sit upon the desk at either zero-degree (flat), 6-degree or 12-degree slope through the use of the keyboards tilt legs. Hence you receive a wider range of configurable slope options to maximize your comfort when using these keyboards (previous Easy Access Keyboards only supported 6-degree and 12-degree slope).
The HPE 2004 Standard keyboards also simplify System Administration tasks as no additional reprogramming or redirector software is required to be maintained or supported with these keyboards. The keyboard software device drivers are an integral part of the client operating system.
This HPE 2004 Standard Keyboard is compatible with all HPE Compaq Business Desktops (except the dc5000 series and the d530 ultra slim desktop).
- Utvidet spesifikasjon
- Nedlastbare filer